As soon as you reach Level 7, breeding becomes a core element of your park. You will need to breed to create exciting new hybrids, rare and limited dragons.
- Levels of a dragon do not matter unless they are at least level 4.
- The Epic Breeding Island slightly increases the chance of getting a rare Dragon.
- The chances of breeding a Rainbow Dragon or any rare dragon are much higher in the Epic Breeding Island.
- Make sure that if possible, you are not using hybrids, just the basic element.
- If you are failing often:
- Try switching round the order of the dragons in the breeding slots.
- Try holding down the "Breed" button.
- If you have been using the Breeding Cave, try using the Epic Breeding Island if you can get it.
- Give it a break, and try breeding again.
- If all else fails, buy a gem package from the Market, then buy the dragon.
- The Enchanted Breeding Cave reduces the breeding time of a dragon by 20%.
- The Epic Breeding Sanctuary reduces the breeding time of a dragon by 20% while still giving you a higher chance of getting a rare dragon.